Five-year Confucian confucian in the new CAP with an invitation for cotton and citrus fruits
Last January, the commitments of the approximately 1,500 beneficiaries of the 1st call of Measure 10.1.8 “Confuzio” expired, while the 3,100 participants of the 2nd call, end in April this year with their obligations.
For them, as long as they keep this plant protection method on their parcels, there will be no new invitation under the next CAP. On the contrary, they should seek the relevant subsidies from the new greening (ecological programs) with a subsidy:
- 40 euros per acre for peaches, nectarines and apricots.
- 70,4 euros per acre for plums.
- 50 euros per acre for apples, pears and quinces
- 42.6 euros per acre for wine grapevine and 56.4 euros for the table vineyard.
In the above case, of course, the beneficiaries of the 3rd notice of the Measure (about 5,000 beneficiaries) are included.
For the rest who want to follow this method for the first time, an invitation from the Rural Development Programme will be opened with the following crops:
- Peaches, apricots, nectarines: for the first two years EUR 38.7, EUR 45.4 for the next three years
- Cotton: for the first two years EUR 32,8, EUR 39,6 for the next three years
- Pensions: for the first two years EUR 54, EUR 70,4 for the next three years
- Citrus fruit: for the first two years EUR 52.8, EUR 60.1 for the next three years
- Apples, pears, quinces: for the first three years 54,2 euros, 62,7 euros for the next two years
- Wine grapes: for the first three years 35,6 euros, 42,6 euros for the next two years
- Table grapes: for the first three years 49 euros, 56,3 euro for the next two
The commitments are for five years. It should be noted here that the above concerns commitments at the level of the parcel and not of a beneficiary. As shown in the RDP, new crop groups will be included in the Measure of Confuzio, cotton and citrus fruits.
Read more HERE